Beer? Food? Beaches?
You had us at beer!
San Diego is racking the up points on breweries and we’re all OK with that.
Who doesn’t like drinking beer in some warm weather? San Diego Magazine is giving us the low-down on new places you need to visit for a nice cold beer.
Check out the 15 new breweries you have to visit in San Diego
- Bagby Beer Company: 601 South Coast Highway, Oceanside
- One of the most anticipated breweries in the past two years! This brewery offers a great dining experience from Jeff Bagby himself.
- ChuckAlek Independent Brewers: 2330 Main Street, Ramona
- Do you enjoy “historic” beer? This is the place to be!
- Half Door Brewing Company: 903 Island Avenue, downtown
- This pub is located inside of an old two story home. The tap is always rotating to satisfy different taste buds.
- Modern Times Beer: 3725 Greenwood Street, Point Loma
- Brett Trois IPAs are a must try.
- BNS Brewing: 10960 Wheatlands Avenue, Santee
- Saddle up! This Wild West themed brewery will make you fall in love with rustic decor.
- Toolbox Brewing Company: 1495 Poinsettia Avenue, Vista
- Toolbox is known for it’s distinguished taste.
- Culture Brewing Company: 111 South Cedros Avenue, Solana Beach
- Only a few blocks from the beach so you know where to find us.
- Nickel Beer Company: 1485 Hollow Glen Road, Julian
- A rustic mountain-town vibe that brews with local Julian ingredients
- 32 North Brewing Company: 8655 Production Avenue, Miramar
- The Passion Fruit Sour = a must try.
- Council Brewing Company: 7705 Convoy Court, Kearny Mesa
- One of the country’s fastest growing breweries.
- Fall Brewing Company: 4542 30th Street, North Park
- Many beers are 7 percent ABV
- Intergalactic Brewing Company: 9835 Carroll Centre Road, Miramar
- Delicious crafted beer with the perfect balance.
- South Park Brewing Company: 1517 30th Street, South Park
- If you’re craving beer and seafood – this is where you need to be!
- Benchmark Brewing Company: 6190 Fairmount Avenue, Grantville
- Flavorful beer without being too high in alcohol content
- Saint Archer Brewing Company: 9550 Distribution Avenue, Miramar
- A hip brewery started by pro surfers and skaters.
How could you not love a new brewery? Each of these breweries offer different tastes and scenes. You’ll have to visit them especially if they are in your area.
Read more here.