If you haven’t tried Italian ice, you’re missing out! Italian ice is very popular among many Chicagoan’s because Italian ice shops are everywhere!
In case you were wondering where the best Italian ice spots were, we’re here to help!
Check out the list of best Italian ice in Chicago below:
- Annette’s Homemade Italian Ice – 924 W Armitage Ave.
- Miko’s Italian Ice – 2234 N Sacramento Ave.
- Mario’s Italian Lemonade – 1068 W Taylor St.
- Carm’s Beef and Italian Ice – 1057 W Polk St.
- Paciugo – 3241 N Broadway St.
Tell us about your favorite Italian ice flavor below! We love to try new things. Get out and enjoy some Italian ice. The weather is getting warm and it’s the perfect way to spend a hot summer day with friends and family.
Ahhh, yes. Brunch. Who doesn’t love a Chicago brunch? It’s the perfect way to rejuvenate especially over the weekend. If you are ever in need of a place to go to brunch in your neighborhood, you can try these brunch spots below!
- Andersonville: Big Jones – 5347 N Clark St.
- Bucktown: Birchwood Kitchen – 2211 W. North Ave.
- Great choices of breakfast sandwiches and waffles.
- Edgewater: Uncommon Ground – 1401 W Devon Ave.
- Known as one of the “greenest restaurants in America”
- Gold Coast: Table Fifty-Two – 52 W Elm St.
- From salty-sweet fried chicken to fluffy biscuits with spicy gravy, this is a must-visit!
- Hyde Park: Original Pancake House – 1358 E 47th St,
- The Dutch Baby is oven baked and served with whipped butter, lemon and powdered sugar. Delicious!
- Irving Park: Bread & Wine – 3732 W Irving Park Rd.
- This extensive wine list served in a chic bistro only gives you another reason to have a boozy brunch.
- Lakeview: Bakin’ & Eggs – 3120 N Lincoln Ave.
- This place is always packed because it’s known to be one of the best brunch spots in Chicago.
- Lincoln Park: 2 Sparrows – 553 W Diversey Pkwy
- Shrimp & grits. That’s all you need to know about this place.
- Logan Square: Longman & Eagle – 2657 N Kedzie Ave.
- Chef Jared Wentworth makes the best piña colada French toast
- River North: Frontera Grill – 445 N Clark St.
- Do you like your eggs spicy? This is the place to fulfill that craving.
- Roscoe Village: Frasca – 3358 N Paulina St.
- The breakfast pizza is to die for. Perfect crispy crust with egg, sausage, bacon, cheese and more!
- Wicker Park: The Southern – 1840 W. North Ave.
- Try the chicken and biscuits or eggs sardou with a side of Bloody Mary! There is even an outdoor patio for those hot summer days.
Have you been to any of these places? They are amazing! What’s your favorite Chicago brunch place?
Why do people come to Chicago? For the food! What else do they come to the city for? The view!
If you are looking for the best views in the city, you now know where to go. Get that camera ready because if you visit any of these 5 places, you’ll have the greatest Chicago panoramic view out of every other place.
Check out the 5 best skyline views in Chicago:
1. Cityscape Bar at the Holiday Inn-Mart Plaza (350 West Mart Center Drive)
This unique location in atop the Sun-Times building. It’s perfect for photographing the Loop without massive crowds.
2. University Hall at UIC (601 South Morgan Street)
Although not open to the public, if you are lucky enough to get in, the view will take your breath away.
3. Cindy’s at the Chicago Athletic Association (12 South Michigan Avenue)
This new rooftop bar atop the Chicago Athletic Association may be on the pricey side, but it’s worth it for the view of Millennial Park.
4. Cite at Lake Shore Tower (505 North Lake Shore Drive)
One of the tallest residential buildings in the world, Lake Point Towers was designed from keeping residents from seeing inside each other’s homes. This building has one of best views of the city from the only skyscraper east of Lake Shore Drive.
5. J. Parker at Lincoln Hotel (1816 N Clark Street)
Picture yourself drinking cocktails and enjoying some good food…with a view! The J. Parker is known for the gorgeous rooftop view. This is one of our favorite places!
Have you been to any of these places? You can’t miss out on a great view of the best city!