Chicago + Hockey = perfection.
Now that the Blackhawks are in the playoffs, all of us Chicagoans are getting ready to spend the summer chasing the Stanley Cup and, well, drinking.
In case you are looking for hot spots to watch the Blackhawks game, check out the list below:
- The Anthem – 1725 W Division St.: You can’t miss the game with the big projector on the screen.
- Joes on Weed St. – 940 W Weed St.: Known for throwing big concerts, this bar knows how to party. The plasma TVs and seating will make you enjoy the game as if you are there. They even have specials Monday thru Wednesday!
- Pequod Pizza – 2207 N Clybourn Ave.: Awesome pizza and plasma-screen TVs? You’ll be sure to find friends to cheer the Blackhawks on.
- The Pony Inn – 1638 W Belmont Ave.: This place is always packed and ready for action. The many TVs and great food brings in die-hard Blackhawks fans.
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill – 2934 N Sheffield Ave.: This bar dubbed a Blackhawks bar. With Blackhawks decor and flags everywhere and big screen TVs with surround sound, you won’t miss a beat.
- Benchmark – 1510 N Wells St.: If you want to watch the Hawks here, you have to get here early. The line is always out the door and the crowd inside is just as crazy as the players!
All we can say is…GO BLACKHAWKS!