We Have The Scoop On The Best Italian Ice!
If you haven’t tried Italian ice, you’re missing out! Italian ice is very popular among many Chicagoan’s because Italian ice shops are everywhere!
In case you were wondering where the best Italian ice spots were, we’re here to help!
Check out the list of best Italian ice in Chicago below:
- Annette’s Homemade Italian Ice – 924 W Armitage Ave.
- Miko’s Italian Ice – 2234 N Sacramento Ave.
- Mario’s Italian Lemonade – 1068 W Taylor St.
- Carm’s Beef and Italian Ice – 1057 W Polk St.
- Paciugo – 3241 N Broadway St.
Tell us about your favorite Italian ice flavor below! We love to try new things. Get out and enjoy some Italian ice. The weather is getting warm and it’s the perfect way to spend a hot summer day with friends and family.