Living in a small space is doable. Sometimes, the best spaces are tiny.
Check out some of our tips on how to make your small space feel large and in charge!
1. Add some color to your white
2. Use storage that is pretty enough to be used as decor
3. Do you have a wall that is taking up too much space? Knock it down
4. Always use a corner for something (plants, small chair, bean bag)
5. Hang shelves near the ceiling to draw the eye upward
6. Choose stylish furniture with exposed legs. Also, make sure you use large furniture that way it will minimize clutter.
7. Use stripes to elongate the space
8. Don’t put shades on your windows. The natural light will make your space feel large
9. Use floor lamps to spread light throughout the room
10. To create unity, use different shades of the same color
11. Mirrors will give the room an illusion of bigger space
You just have to work with what you got! What are some of your tips and DIY tricks that you’ve used? We’d love to know!