Preview Chicago Presents The Unofficial Rules Of The CTA
1. Be wary of empty train cars. They’re empty for a reason.
Who knows what’s going on in there.
2. Don’t start eating yet! It’s not fair!
3. A stranger’s shoulder is not a pillow.
4. Be careful. That puddle is most likely urine.
5. Don’t forget deodorant!
You don’t want to ruin everyone else’s ride, do you?
6. No pushing!
7. Your luggage doesn’t deserve it’s own seat.
8. Stop holding the door!
Your friend will make it onto the next train.
9. Don’t play your music out loud.
Headphones exist for a reason.
10. Hold on tight!