I had a great time speaking with you as well as hearing about your vision for selling your home. Luckily, your desire to market your home can be assisted with all of our tools.
Based on our discussion, I believe our strategies will take the marketing of your property to the next level.
Here is how we can assist you:
We can help market your property by creating 7 videos. Our videos are known to not only help sellers but with our great production, our videos have the best chance of going viral. With this tool, it increases the chance of your home being noticed by buyers.
We also focus on getting the home into the right viewing devices such as Google searches, YouTube subscribers, and Facebook engagement. In addition, your home will be one of the first to be showcased on our latest property site – Preview Nation.
With that being said, we believe that our video marketing is a long-term strategy and will generate more results than any other advertising avenue. Why? Because with the assistance of the right marketing team, we can make it happen.
Seeing as your home is so visual, you would thrive greatly on the MLS video site and other sites that pick up content from our feed. With a beautiful home for sale comes buyers. Your property’s social media engagement would blow buyers away.
Here is how we will make it happen:
Our first approach is to create a great online campaign through videos, shorts, posts, email blasts, and sms marketing (texting). The second approach is social engagement. The third is data management.
Below, you’ll find a detailed proposal, with deliverables, too!
To Unreal Sales Offers,
Timothy Michael Padavic
Creator | Host
- Content for Videos
- Video Distribution
Those are the 3 essential ingredients to a successful online presence, based on our study of
more than over 1,000 videos.
Of course, we couple this with our knowledge of best posting times, frequencies, types of content to post, etc.
Here’s a further breakdown on our online marketing knowledge:
Content: Views of content are accumulated with the help of social media through use of comments, ‘liking’, following and sharing. We enjoy this type of marketing because we do this daily and always have great results. Just to give you an idea, our Instagram grew to 5,000 in weeks–starting from zero.
Distribution: The scheduling of social media posts for any outlet is based on the 4 most effective types of content, including generic posts, specific posts, engaging material and sharable content.
Engagement: We always strive to engage with our followers. By ‘thanking’ them for sharing Preview Chicago and Preview Nation’s content or posts, answering questions about the neighborhoods and homes, and building relationships with followers. We build a loyal following of brand advocates.
Key notes for you: You will have unlimited access to your client folder in Google Drive that will contain all reports, logins, content spreadsheets, etc.
We will start off by:
Recording a commission video, drop commission video and record “Movie”
Here is what we will provide:
- A 2 minute Preview Chicago Movie video which usually gets between 5,000 and 10,000 views in our 60 day marketing blitz.This movie includes aerial shots of the home and neighborhood.
- With that video we will edit a :30 video for Twitter, 15 second Instagram teaser video and 06 second Vine super teaser movie
- Email drop to 30k realtors in Chicago area/ and subscribers
- Social media: We will distribute on Twitter spreading out to the 25k in our network, along with vine post and our 80k Facebook 80k network.
- We will utilize Facebook ads to drive more traffic
- We will post on Instagram with 12k in our network
- A separate post will be published on Preview Nation with an email blast to email to 270k Realtors in California, New York and Florida.
- We provide you with email stats
Weekly Social Media Marketing
We will start off by:
Dropping the movie, throw an event: Broker’s tour- Food and Drink provided by the lender as well as shoot a broker tour video
We will provide:
- A 45 second video with a realtor explaining the property (how commission has bonuses included)
- This will be posted in Preview Chicago for realtors to view
- We will distribute the video through email to our 30k realtors
- We provide you with email stats
We will start off by:
Blasting the broker tour video, Throw an event: Open House-Theme(mimosa Brunch/Sunday or classical/DJ Happy Hour Friday night) which is provided by the lender. We will also record open house video with interviews.
- The property will be featured in our popular 50 second “Top Ten Best New Homes On The Market” video as well as the “Top Ten Best New Homes On The Market” 30 second Twitter video.
- The video is posted in Preview Chicago as well as be sent out through email to our 30k Chicago area realtors
- The video will be posted on Facebook and Instagram as well.
- We provide you with email and social media stats
Broker's Open Video
This week, we will blast the open house video on social media and e-blast, record and edit a “Top Ten” video (ex: Top 10 Things We Love…)
- A 45 second Broker’s open tour video will be created by us
- The video will be sent out inviting our 30k realtors
- Realtor interviews and opinions are available
- The post will be featured on Preview Chicago and to all of our social media accounts.
- No stats
Open House Video
After we release the top ten video we will record a Walk Through Video.
- A 45 second open house public video with be provided
- An email will be sent out to our 30k realtors and subscribers
- Potential buyer interviews
- We will publish Preview Chicago content
- We will post on all social sites
Top Ten Video
On week 6, we will release the walk through video then record a Neighborhood Video.
- A 40 second Neighborhood Video with spotlight on the home
- Post Featured on Preview Chicago
- email 30k plus subscribers
- Post on all social sites, no stats
By this week, we will have the Neighborhood Video released and a house update video made.
- Misc. Video that gets added as marketing plan evolves
Week 8 includes releasing the house update video.
- If there is no contract, we will reevaluate and plan.
- Assess plan
Sample of Miscellaneous House Video
Our Team & About Us
We are a team of passionate individuals who are focused on changing the real estate world not through our own power, but through the power of our clients. We believe that every client we come in contact with has the potential to be a world changer when it comes to selling their property.
For the duration of this campaign, you will have unlimited access to your dedicated marketer
and our client manager.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org is our client manager, & email@example.com will be your dedicated marketer, while firstname.lastname@example.org will be your IT support, and email@example.com will be your content writer/editor
- Phone – (773) 774-37755 – Your calls are always welcome between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.
- Meetings – We use phone, text, email for meetings to brainstorm strategies and review milestones & deliverables.
By listing your property with one of our Listing Partners, the marketing plan is included in the agent’s commission agreement. There is no charge.
Offline Marketing with Runway Realty, Sotheby's, or Luxicrat
Signage: “Featured on Preview Chicago” signs with Real Estate Signs &
MLS access and updates
* And yes, like every other Real Estate Agent states, “We promote your home on all of the online sites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, just to name a few.” This is not a marketing tool, but an automatic promotion that occurs organically when a listing hits the MLS. Don’t listen to anyone that states that they had something to do with this.
This document together with any attachments, as well as any new, different or additional terms,
conditions or policies which we may establish from time to time, and any agreement that we are
currently bound by or will be bound by in the future, constitutes the complete and exclusive
agreement between you and us concerning your engagement with us on this project, and
supersede and govern all prior written and verbal communications.