Our goal is simple: we focus on getting the home showcased on the right devices and platforms, such as Google searches, YouTube subscribers, and Facebook.
Our first approach is to create great online campaigns through videos, shorts, posts, email blasts, and SMS marketing (texting). The second approach is social engagement with the third being data management.
We break online marketing down into 3 categories:
- Content for videos
- Video distribution
Those are the 3 essential ingredients to a successful online presence, based on our study of more than over of our 1,000 videos.
Of course, we couple this with our knowledge of best posting times, frequencies, types of content to post, etc.
Here’s a further breakdown on our online marketing knowledge:
Content: Views of content are accumulated with the help of social media through use of comments, liking, following and sharing. We enjoy this type of marketing because we do this daily and always have great results. Just to give you an idea, our Instagram grew to 5,000 in weeks–starting from zero.
Distribution: The scheduling of social media posts for any outlet is based on the 4 most effective types of content, including generic posts, specific posts, engaging material and shareable content.
Engagement: We always strive to engage with our followers. By thanking them for sharing Preview Chicago’s content or posts, answering questions about the neighborhoods and homes, and building relationships with followers. We also strive to build a loyal following of brand advocates that we can work with in the future.
Cinematic Property Tour
What you get:
- A 1:20-2:40 minute Preview Chicago Cinematic Property Tour which usually gets between 5,000 and 10,000 views in our 7-day marketing blitz. This cinematic property tour includes aerial shots of the home and neighborhood.
- With that video we will edit a 15 second Instagram teaser video and a 30 second Facebook teaser.
- Email drop to 30k Realtors® and subscribers in the Chicagoland area
- Social media marketing: We will distribute on Twitter spreading out to the 25k in our network, along with our 80k Facebook network.
- We will utilize Facebook ads to drive more traffic and will post on Instagram to share with our 12K+ followers
- A summary of the email stats and social media traffic will also be provided
Cinematic Tour — $999
- Interior video
- Intro with realtor
- Neighborhood footage
- Narration (optional)
Professional Property Photos
What you get:
- Professional quality photos
- Interior and exterior shots
- Quality edited photos
- Up to 24 shots
Professional Photos — $120
- 24 selected photographs
- Editing Included
Sample Cinematic Property Tour
A quick interview about your neighborhood or area of expertise, We also do interview videos about a hot topic.
Terri Buseman Talks About The South Loop
Mario Barrios explains what is about to happen in his neighborhood
Carol Moore talks about her town – Orland Park
Explainer Videos – These videos are used to give information to your customers and potential customers. You can use your affiliate partners to assist in giving the best information, like mortgage professionals, attorneys, financial planners, or even movers. There is no limit.
Frank Montro Talks About New Programs and Grants
John Zimmer and Cody talk IRAs to purchase properties
Jeff Bilotich explains the commission bonus and how it works
1) Introduction A contract is formed between a customer (referred to as the “customer”) and Preview Chicago (Tim Padavic) when an order is received from the customer. An order may be in written, verbal or electronic form.
2) As Is Preview Chicago’s cinematic property tour videos, while customized, are designed for 48-60 hour turnaround and therefore are considered “as is” products, available under our flat rate structure.
3) Preview Chicago(Tim Padavic) shall issue an invoice to the customer in respect of products or services supplied, or to be supplied, the payment terms are paid at time of filming.
4) Preview Chicago(Tim Padavic) accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the supply of the product(s) or service(s). In the unlikely event of Preview Chicago being unable to supply the product(s) or service(s) as specified in the order, liability shall be limited to the total invoice value – or monies already paid by the customer
5) Unless otherwise stated in the order, the Preview Chicago (Tim Padavic) retains copyright in all their original material. Original material includes video recordings, graphics, soundtracks, printed material and any other design or artwork commissioned by the customer in relation to the order. The customer must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any copyright material they supply to Preview Chicago (Tim Padavic) to enable them to deliver the product(s) or service(s). The customer must also ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any performers or performances, trademarks and locations. Preview Chicago (Tim Padavic) retains the right to use this material in its original and edited form as they see fit, unless otherwise agreed in the order. The customer agrees to indemnify Preview Chicago (Tim Padavic) in the event of any breach of copyright claims being brought against Preview Chicago (Tim Padavic) in respect of material supplied by the customer.
6) Preview Chicago (Tim Padavic) retains the right to assign the supply and/or production of the product(s) or service(s) to the customer to another suitable company should they be unable to complete these terms and conditions.
We are a team of passionate individuals who are focused on changing the real estate world not through our own power, but through the power of our clients. We believe that every client we come in contact with has the potential to be a world changer when it comes to selling their property.
TEXT us anytime – (773) 626-5672 – We respond quickly!
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”]