Looking for a new apartment in Chicago? Check out The Gallery on Wells, located at 637 N. Wells in the heart of River North. The apartment building is a 39 story tower with 442 rental apartments, including studios, convertibles, one, two and three-bedroom layouts. The Gallery on Wells also offers a 26,000 square foot outdoor deck with a pool, hot tub, fire pit, BBQ grills, and cabanas. Indoor amenities include a fitness center, sauna and game room. For more information and apartment availability, contact The Gallery on Wells.
Step inside The Gallery on Wells apartments…
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!
And in Chicago, it’s all day every day.
Are you looking for the best happy hour spots and daily special deals on drinks/food? We’ve got you covered!
Chicago has tons of places that will fulfill your craving for saving money and having fun…regardless.
Check out the best Chicago happy hour specials in your neighborhood. Most of them are all day! Unless stated otherwise:
– River North
- Thursday: Gilt Bar – 230 West Kinzie St. – $4 table wine
- Saturdays and Sundays – Theory Chicago – 9 W. Hubbard St. – $5 mimosa and Bloody Mary bar and $5 fireball shots.
– The Loop
- Friday: Monks Pub – 205 W. Lake St. – $4 draft beers
- Saturday: Emerald Loop – 216 N. Wabash Ave.: $9.95 breakfast buffet (9am-1pm)
- Monday: 6 Degrees – 1935 N. Damen Ave: $4 Magic Hat #9 and $5 burgers
- Saturday: Jack and Gingers – 2048 W Armitage Ave: $1 mini burgers
– Gold Coast
- Tuesday: Bootleggers – 11 W. Division St.: $5 domestic beer pitchers
- Thursday: Bull & Bear – 431 N. Wells St. – $7 tall draft beer
– Roscoe Village
- Wednesday: Four Moon Tavern – 1847 W. Roscoe St.: $2.50 Hamm’s cans and Miller Light cans
- Saturday: Fizz Bar and Grill – 3220 North Lincoln Ave: 1/2 off pizza before 7pm
- Wednesday: Redmonds – 3358 N. Sheffield Ave.: $1 well drinks
- Saturday: Schubas Tavern – 3159 N. Southport Ave: $4 Screwdrivers
– Wicker Park
- Sunday: People – 1560 N. Milkwaukee Ave.: $5 Tapas at the bar and $3 Jameson shots
- Tuesday: Fatpour – 2005 W. Division St. – $2-$3 tacos
– Lincoln Park
- Thursday: Hidden Shamrock – 2723 N. Halsted St.: $1 domestic draft beer
- Friday: Kincades – 950 W. Armitage Ave.: $6 Red Bull drinks
– Old Town
- Sunday: Declans Irish Pub – 1240 N. Wells St. – $5 bloodies and Mimosas
- Monday: Old Towne Pizza Pub – 1339 N. Wells St.: $1 PBR
- Wednesday: Rockwood Place – 3466 N. Clark St. – $3 Bud Light and $5 tequila shots and margaritas
- Saturday: Yak-Zies – 3710 N. Clark St. – $4 bloodies
What are some of your favorite daily specials? There’s something to look forward to every day!
It’s quiz time! Don’t worry – it’s the fun kind! Do you love Chicago? Are you looking to move here? Our Quiz can guess which Chicago neighborhood you should live in!