Get The List Of The Best Outlet Stores In Chicago!
Outlet stores are just better. Why? Because you are not spending all of your money on the full price for one item. In conclusion, you are saving yourself so much more money to buy more outlet goodies!
Think about all of the things you could do with saved money like pay rent, buy groceries, buy yourself an extra pair of whatever you want, pay bills, or simply throw it in your savings account!
Check out the list of the best outlet stores in Chicago below:
- The Fashion Outlets of Chicago – 5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL.
- This outlet mall features high end designer shops. Looking for some Prada or Gucci? This is your place! The mall also features great restaurants around it.
- Nordstrom Rack Lincoln Park – 1551 N Sheffield Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Did someone say marked down designer Nordstrom goods? We’re in!
- TJ Maxx – 600 N Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL.
- The TJ Maxx on Michigan Ave. has it all. You are guaranteed to find something you like and you’ll save tons of money in the end!
- Crate and Barrel Outlet – 1860 W Jefferson Ave., Naperville, IL.
- Looking to re-decorate your place? This outlet carries wine glasses, classic white serving plates and cutlery. A lot of the goods are between 30%-60% off! Talk about a steal deal.
- Chicago Premium Outlets – 1650 Premium Outlets Blvd. Aurora
- With 120 stores, you’ll be sure to find whatever you want for up to 60% off.
Do you have a favorite go-to outlet store you shop at? Let us know in the comments below!