Top 6 New Rental Communities In Chicago
Have you ever heard someone say they hated this city? We haven’t!
With nearly 3 million people living in Chicago, where do they all stay? Luckily, brand new rentals are constantly being built to keep up with the influx of people coming into the city to live.
Check out the top 6 new rental communities in Chicago below:
1. AMI Lofts, 850 S Clark St, Chicago, IL 60605
Studios start at $1,676 but if you think that’s expensive, think again! This community offers a 24 hour gym, pool, pet lounge and more!
2. Gateway West Loop, 11 S Green St, Chicago, IL 60607
One bedrooms start at $1,738 which isn’t too shabby when you consider you’ll be in the heart of Chicago’s lively West Loop.
3. 54 E Lake St, Chicago, IL 60601
Studios available for $1,869 a month with awesome views of the city and access to the most up and coming restaurants and bars.
4. Optima Signature, 220 E Illinois St, Chicago, IL 60611
Studios starting at $2,015 complete with luxurious amenities like a spa, sauna and basketball court.
5. One Bennett Park, 514 N Peshtigo Ct, Chicago, IL 60611
One bedrooms starting at $3,715 but trust us, you’ll want to jump on this before summer as the outdoor courtyard and swimming pool are stunning.
6. 1008 S State St Chicago, IL 60605
This awesome one bedroom will only run you $1,821 a month and we’re guessing you’ll be the envy of your friends.