Fun Facts About The Property Brothers You Never Knew
Thirty-seven-year-old twins Jonathan and Drew Scott known to be big on the HGTV network. The brothers currently host four different shows on the network: Property Brothers, Buying and Selling, Property Brothers at Home, and Brother vs. Brother.
(Jonathan Scott (far left) is a contractor. His twin brother, Drew (right), is a realtor)
Are you big fans of these twins? Below are 30 facts you didn’t know about the two thanks to PopSugar:
- They Plan Meals in Advance
- Scott Foley Loves Them
- Drew Works Out More
- Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels Can Play Them in the Movie
- Drew Is Taken and dating Linda Phan for many years. She is the creative director of Scott Brothers Entertainment
- Jonathan Is Divorced
- There Is a Third Scott Brother named J.D., and he’s older than the twins. He also works for their entertainment network
- Drew Was a Surprise – their mother didn’t know she was carrying twins
- Jonathan Said No to The Bachelor
- They Do Karate
- They Do Have Vices – Jonathan and Drew told The Daily Beast their respective vices are haunted houses and being a health nut.
- Drew confirmed that he’s into “boxer briefs.” Jonathan, though, prefers going “commando” and even says he sleeps naked.
- A Scott Brothers Book Is Coming
- They’re in the QVC Family
- They Also Have a Radio Show
- They Love Shakes and Smoothies
- They’re Producing Films Too
- Drew’s Celebrity Crush Is Gwyneth Paltrow
- They Were Underwear Models
- Jonathan Is 4 Minutes Older
- Drew Was on Smallville
- Jonathan Has 2 Dogs
- They’re Canadian
- Jonathan has said his favorite drink is a Manhattan
- The brothers are related to Robert the Bruce, a 14th-century ruler of Scotland, on their mother’s side.
- They’ve Dated Twins
- Drew Has Gluten Sensitivities
- They Started in Real Estate as Teens
- Along with brother J.D., the twins once had a country boy band called Western Union
- They’re Roommates – The brothers, along with Drew’s girlfriend, Linda Phan, share a mansion in Las Vegas.
Interesting facts! So, who is your favorite? Drew or Jonathon?