There’s nothing like waking up after a night of drinking to a spicy Bloody Mary and a couple mimosas, right?
Check out the perfect boozy brunch spot in your neighborhood below:
- Andersonville: Acre – $18 for all-you-can-drink mimosas, Sat-Sun 11am-3pm.
- Bucktown: Jane’s – $10 comes with bottomless Bloody Marys and mimosas and a $10 specialty burger menu, Fri 11am-3pm.
- Edgewater: Uncommon Ground – $6 Bloody Mary’s on Saturday. $5 mimosas on Sunday
- Gold Coast: 3rd Coast Cafe – $5 Bloody Marys after 11am on Sunday’s
- Lakeview: Fizz – $3 mimosas on Saturday. $4 all drafts. Brunch served 11am-3pm both days
- Lincoln Park: Bird’s Nest: $9.00 Bud & Bud Light Pitchers and 45 cent wings on Sunday’s
- River North: Rockit Bar & Grill – Brunch Served from 10:30am-4pm – $5 Bloody Marys, $15 Budweiser & Bud Light Buckets, $15 Absolut Vodka Lemonade Pitchers
- Roscoe Village: Four Moon Tavern – $1.50 Miller High Life Cans, $4 Mimosas
- South Loop: Weather Mark Tavern – $14 for no-limit mimosas with an entree purchase like build-your-own skillet, Sat-Sun 1030am-3pm.
- Wicker Park: Fat Pour – $3 Pabst Blue Ribbon Tallboys, $3 Mimosas, $5 Beermosas, $7 Bloody Marys on Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- Wrigleyville: Hutch – Brunch Served from 10am-3pm and $2.50 Mimosas on Saturday’s and Sunday’s
Weekends are so much more fun when you know where to go to cute that hangover. Good luck and happy boozy brunch!