The Most Bizarre Homes For Sale in Chicago
Look at the craziest homes for sale in Chicago and Suburbs. These homes all have something starnge about them.
Look at this home.
1.5750 S Loomis Blvd- It has an “X” right on the siding. Are you purchasing a home that has been condemned? Maybe the “X” means something else.
2. 6420 S Wolcott Ave– Do you think they pulled permits for that addition?
3. 856 W 51st Pl– The most bizarre siding. Look at the texture and the color.
4. 6925 S MLK Dr– Maybe they would give speeches to the neighborhood from this pulpit.
5. 735 W 118th Pl– What is in your back yard? Is that a zip-line?
6. 9805 S Avenue J– Were they afraid of showing the home? Or, is the tree part of the home?
7. 1719 N Lockwood Ave- Is that a pool in the front yard in the city?
8. 4352 N Tripp Ave– Castle with built-in garage, pretty odd.
9. 5826 N Linder Ave– You would have to get a tan in your front yard.