Look at the craziest homes for sale in Chicago and Suburbs. These homes all have something starnge about them.
Look at this home.
1.5750 S Loomis Blvd- It has an “X” right on the siding. Are you purchasing a home that has been condemned? Maybe the “X” means something else.
2. 6420 S Wolcott Ave– Do you think they pulled permits for that addition?
3. 856 W 51st Pl– The most bizarre siding. Look at the texture and the color.
4. 6925 S MLK Dr– Maybe they would give speeches to the neighborhood from this pulpit.
5. 735 W 118th Pl– What is in your back yard? Is that a zip-line?
6. 9805 S Avenue J– Were they afraid of showing the home? Or, is the tree part of the home?
7. 1719 N Lockwood Ave- Is that a pool in the front yard in the city?
8. 4352 N Tripp Ave– Castle with built-in garage, pretty odd.
9. 5826 N Linder Ave– You would have to get a tan in your front yard.