There comes a time in your life when you choose to settle down and that could mean having children. Of course, we always want the best for our kids. We want the best for our entire family. What’s the first thing you think about when raising your children? Education.You also look at the environment and crime rates.
Believe it or not, when it comes to crimes, it’s everywhere. But choosing a place to live that is safe and knows how to handle that kind of stuff is important.
Whether you are planning to move or are just curious for the future, we’ve got the best places to raise your family below:
- Provo, Utah is one of the top places to raise your family. Why? Because it has the highest percentage of mothers with children. It’s also known to be of the best in the nation for helping kids become successful.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan: If education is one of your top priorities, you will enjoy the success of the public school system here because they are supported by several charter schools.
- Raleigh, North Carolina is a quiet city with a lot of culture. It is also named as the number 1 city for jobs by Glassdor.
- Poughkeepsie, New York: Living here may be expensive but your income is also great. The crime rate is one of the lowest in the country.
- Worcester, Massachusetts: Easy access to Boston and Hartford gives kids an outlet to great colleges.
- Madison, Wisconsin: This is where the most active families live! There is so much to do and it’s close to Chicago and Milwaukee in case you need a road trip.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia is where art and entertainment meet. Families here enjoy their time on the beach as well as learning about different cultures and communities.
- Richmond, Virginia: This city is known for its strong private schools and education.
- Dallas, Texas: A place with amazing public and private schools. There’s even a lot to do outside of education. The exploring is endless.
- Boston, Massachusetts: Boston takes the number 1 spot because the city is filled with great schools and low unemployment rates. Take a walk through time on the Freedom Trail to learn about the American culture. The museums and art galleries are endless.
What are some other cities that are great to raise a family in?