The Best Lunch Spots In Your Neighborhood
Sometimes, finding good lunch spots in your neighborhood can be tough especially during the week. From tacos to a good salad, you will find a place near you to kill that craving.
Check out the best lunch spots in your neighborhood thanks to Thrillist:
- The Loop: Blackwood BBQ – Brisket or pulled pork sandwich
- River North – Sumi Robata Bar – Bento box
- Near North Side – SideDoor – Prime rib sandwich, spicy fried chicken
- South Loop – Manny’s – Corned beef sandwich, matzoh ball soup, short ribs
- Old Town – La Fournette – Ham and cheese sandwich, crêpe with veggies, Niçoise salad
- Lincoln Park – Del Seoul – Kalbi short rib tacos, shrimp tacos, chicken wings, kimchi fries
- Lakeview – mfk. – Tapas, mostly seafood, a glass of wine, mezcal
- Wicker Park – Tamale Spaceship – Picturesque (roasted pork) or Complicate (steak and black mole)
- Bucktown – The Bento Box – Bento box
- Edgewater – Sauce and Bread Kitchen – Maple breakfast sandwich, smoked turkey breast hoagie
- West Loop – Tête Charcuterie – Jambon beurre, “Chop Chop” salad
All of these places sound so delicious! Have you visited any of these spots for lunch? We’ll have to go and try these places out. If there is a good spot around your neighborhood, comment below and let us know!
Is your neighborhood not listed? You can read more here.