Here’s How To Renovate Your Kitchen For Under $1000
Are you ready to have a new kitchen and some money in your pocket at the end of this project?
HGTV has some great tips on how to renovate your kitchen for under $1000.
Yes, $1000! Not much when it comes to making an old space feel brand new.
Check out the 5 renovation tips below:
1. Start by updating the color and reducing clutter then add new hardware, fixtures and a backsplash. You’ll go a long way toward stealing the high-end look you crave.
2. For less than a couple hundred dollars and just a few hours of work, a homeowner can swap out every handle and knob in the kitchen. Styles range from contemporary to rustic to traditional.
3. Fixtures are the jewelry of the kitchen, and the kitchen sink is often the focal point of the room. Investing in a new faucet is a simple and cost-effective way of giving the whole room an updated look.
4. Install a Stainless Steel Laminate Backsplash: A properly sized metallic laminate panel affixed to the face of a refrigerator or dishwasher can modernize its look for a tiny fraction of what a new appliance would cost.
5. Add a ceiling fan to give your kitchen a nice breeze and provide a new visual element to your space.
See! It’s simple. We bet you coule fix that kitchen up for less than $1000 if you are professional bargain buyers.