Drink And Be Merry At These Outdoor Bars In Chicago
It’s summertime which means drinking and the outdoors go hand-in-hand.
What’s better than a nice cold brew on a hot day? Very few things. We’ve got a list of the best outdoor bars for you! Rally up your friends and family and go have some fun.
1. Halsted’s Bar & Grill: 3441 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60657
$3 mimosas and screwdrivers during weekend brunch and a killer $7.50 Ditka’s Bloody Mary.
2. Zella: 1983 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
In case you were wondering where everyone is on a sunny Saturday, it’s here! All you can eat brunch buffet, bloody’s and mimoas.
3. Ranalli’s: 1925 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
The chicken tenders paired with a drink is something you should add to your bucket list
4. Happy Village: 1059 N Wolcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
There’s even a goldfish pond!
5. Hopleaf: 5148 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640
Sample drafts and eat some delicious steamed mussels
6. Moody’s Pub: 5910 N Broadway St, Chicago, IL 60660
Cheap beer and grilled food – perfection!
7. RM Champagne Salon: 116 N Green St, Chicago, IL 60607
Order champagne while sitting outdoors under strands of beautiful lighting
8. Sidetrack: 3349 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60657
This patio is gigantic! This place is famous for it’s booze-laced slushies
9. Three Aces: 1321 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60607
From the pasta to the 140 seat patio, this place will fulfill your needs
10. Handlebar Bar & Grill: 2311 W North Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Did someone say house-made margaritas?