Are you looking to rent in Chicago any time soon? The most crucial part about renting in Chicago is the neighborhood you plan on staying in. You have to ask yourself what you want to walk out to every morning when heading out.
One bedroom/one bathrooms are perfect for those who enjoy their own space. In some neighborhoods such as Lincoln Park and River North, the bigger the space, the more money you’re going to have to spend each month.
Also, each Chicago neighborhood offers different amenities. The more amenities, the more expensive. Make a list of things you must have when renting. You will definitely find a neighborhood with everything you need.
We’ve rallied up what 1 bedrooms are going for in Chicago. Each one bedroom below has one bathroom as well:
Check them out below:
1. Wrigleyville: 3765 N Racine Ave Unit 2A – $1,400/mo
2. Wicker Park: 1341 N Western Ave Apt 3 – $2,799/mo
3. River North: 345 N La Salle Dr Apt 2602 – $2,000/mo
4. Logan Square: 1944 5 North Spaulding # 3A – $1,200/mo
5. Lincoln Park: 2756 N Pine Grove Ave – $1,370/mo
6. Lakeview: 655 W Irving Park Rd Apt 3815 – $1,750/mo
7. Gold Coast: 1221 N Dearborn Pkwy Unit 1012N – $1,600/mo
8. Edgewater: 5415 N Sheridan Rd Apt 3215 – $1,400/mo
9. Bucktown: 1350 W North Ave # ST1202 – $1,915/mo
10. Albany Park: 4730 N Kimball Ave Apt 310 – $1,350/mo
Luckily, it’s easy to get from one place to another in each Chicago neighborhood. Most have the “L” and buses right around the corner. When looking for a one bedroom/one bathroom, which neighborhood would you plan on renting an apartment in?