Chicago’s Own Vince Vaughn Sellling His West Coast Mansion
Chicago native, Vince Vaughn, is looking to get rid of his Southern California mansion for $5.299M that he bought back in 2013 for $3.925 million.
His Colonial-style home in the town of La Cañada Flintridge is 5,563-square-feet of clean luxury.
The gated home sits on three-quarters of an acre and features a grand foyer and staircase, plus formal living and dining rooms and an expansive kitchen with a butler’s pantry, two dishwashers and a well-lit breakfast nook.
The home offers 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. All 5 bedrooms have their own beautifully remodeled baths! Perfection. The Master Bedroom features an enormous walk in closet, spectacular bath with soaking tub, steam shower and views of the yard.
The family room opens up to the covered brick patio, salt water pool, lush lawn and sport court.Did someone say summer parties? This place is perfect for entertaining and yes, we’d pay $5 million for this home.
Check this place out below and let us know what you think:
We love this place. What do you think about all of that white? Look at that laundry room! So pretty.
City of La Cañada Flintridge
- “The glen between the hills”
- Incorporated – November 30, 1976
- General law city
- Council-Manager form of government
- 5 City Council Members elected at large; Mayor and Mayor Pro Tem appointed by the City Council to one-year terms
- Contract city – several major City services including police (Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department) are provided by contract
- 5th Los Angeles County Supervisorial District, 21st State Senate District, 43rd State Assembly District, and 28th Congressional District
- Located in north Los Angeles County, western San Gabriel Valley
- 20,335 population (2010 Census)
- 8.5 square miles
- Elevation – 970 to 2,400 feet above sea level
- Served by State Route 2 and Interstate 210 Freeways
- 15 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles
- Borders: Angeles National Forest (north), cities of Glendale (south) and Pasadena (east), and the County unincorporated community of La Crescenta (west)
- Designated as a Tree City USA
- Home to Descanso Gardens, the historic Lanterman House, and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)