The Chicago Air and Water Show is this weekend and the hardest part is planning on where you should watch the show.
The show will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. While North Ave is the prime spot to watch it, there are other spots where you can still get a great view.
Get the list below:
- North Avenue Beach – Get here early and expect big crowds
- Oak Street Beach – The second best place to get front row seats
- Ohio Street Beach – Located near Navy Pier. Perfect for a great show
- Diversey Harbor – This place is close enough to all of the action
- Belmont Harbor – This beach is further north than the harbor but you’ll get a clear glimpse
- 360 Chicago at the John Hancock Center. General admission for adults is $19 a piece and kids are $13 each
- Navy Pier – This place will be packed but get on the farris wheel and enjoy the show
- Adler Planetarium – Perfect for relaxing
- Montrose Harbor – A nice big picture of the show
- Kathy Osterman Beach – Hollywood beach is not close but close enough
This will be one big weekend for Chicago! Summer weekends in Chicago are always busy and packed. You just have to make the best out of it.