Hanging out at outdoor bars is even better when you can play bocce ball, ping-pong, bags and other games with your friends. Order up frozen cocktails or a craft beer while you play games at one of these bars or beer gardens this summer.
- Ping-Pong at Ada St.
- Bags at Chief O’Neill’s Pub
- Bags and Darts at Cody’s
- Bocce at Kaiser Tiger
- Bags at Murphy’s Bleachers
- Ping-Pong at Parson’s Chicken & Fish
- Bocce at Pinstripes
- Pétanque and Jenga at Streeterville Social
- Bags at Temperance Beer Company
- Bags at Weeds Tavern
- Bags at Windsor Tavern
Who is up for some drinking games? Get your family and friends together for an outdoor gathering. There’s nothing better to do on a hot Chicago summer day than sit outside and enjoy the sun. Plus, you can have a little friendly competition on who can play bags better. Sounds like a blast!