10 Best Restaurants on Earth
Another list of the best restaurants in the world was launched on Friday and boy, are we starving. We’re also in need of a little more money.
Elite Traveler, a high-end luxury magazine only found on private jets (yes…really), compiled the list featuring the best restaurants. New York City shows us yet again that it is the culinary capitol of the world, with three restaurants in the top ten, and nine restaurants in the list of 100. Daniel Humm, chef of NYC-based Eleven Madison Park, even won the “Chef of the Year” title.
So prepare your bucket list and scroll down to see the 10 best restaurants in the world:
10. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
9. Le Bernardin, New York, USA
8. La Pergola, Rome, Italy
7. Per Se, New York, USA
6. Robuchon au Dome, Macua, China
5. The Fat Duck, Bray, UK
4. Eleven Madison Park, New York, USA
3. Azurmendi, Larrabetzu, Spain
2. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
1. Alinea, Chicago, USA
To see the rest of Elite Traveler’s top 100 restaurants in the world, go here.