Did someone say beer?
What’s Chicago without beer? Chicago has the sports, the food and the awesome people. Chicago in the summer time is the only place you should be. From festivals to music to the fun environment, who wouldn’t want to spend their time here?
Are you a big craft beer fan? We know that on a warm day, a nice cold beer is the best part. Luckily, Chicago offers plenty of beer festivals for everyone (21+) to enjoy.
With that being said: Drink up! Check out these Chicago beer festivals:
- NW Side Craft Beer Ride: Thursday, May 21st: Tickets here
- The third annual NW Craft Beer Ride is a great way to explore some of the best bars and breweries in Chicago’s Northwest Side. You’ll be able to experience the “craft beer transit system” which includes four buses that will drive you to each place. Awesome!
- Welles Park Craft Beer Fest: Saturday, May 23rd: Tickets here
- From the West Loop to Lincoln Square, this fest offers 60 breweries at the event! You could do a lot of drinking during this four-hour event.
- Brew To Be Wild: Saturday, June 13th: Tickets here
- Adult night at Lincoln Park Zoo? Count us in! From craft beer to music to wild animals, this event will have more than 75 brew samples from 35 local breweries.
- Chicago Ale Fest: Friday, June 19th & 20th: Tickets here
- Buckingham Fountain offers two sessions of beer tastings and features 200 different craft brews. A great view while downing some beers? This is what we call perfection.
- Chicago Craft Beer Festival: Saturday July 18th & 19th: Tickets here
- This Lincoln Park festival offers more than 100 local and nation craft beers.
Now, all we’re hoping for is some good weather! Enjoy these beer festivals and remember to drink responsibly.