South Loop Expert Terri Buseman Video
According to SouthLoopNeighbors.org:
About South Loop Neighbors
South Loop Neighbors is a non-profit membership based organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in South Loop’s neighborhoods and preserving the area’s landmark districts.
South Loop Neighbors represents South Loop residents who are concerned about:
- Ensuring high-quality, reasonably-sized real estate development as well as infrastructure improvements that respect the unique character of our community
- Preserving and protecting the area’s Landmark Districts, including Printing House Row and Historic Michigan Boulevard
- Promoting quality education, recreation, services, retail, community activities, and events
- Maintaining a socially, culturally, and economically diverse neighborhood
- Developing strong relationships with key city officials to ensure they respect, hear, and act on the concerns and ideas of the South Loop community
South Loop Neighbors serves members and residents within the area bounded by Jackson Blvd, to approximately 25th Street and from the Chicago River to Lake Michigan.